Consumer & Finance

Legal Information

  • Rent Reimbursement and Property Tax Credits

    Each year, Iowans who are elderly or have a disability may be able to get a property tax credit on their home and rent reimbursement on apartment or mobile home lot rent. Read More

    Legal Hotline for Older Iowans
  • Consumer Brochures

    Helpful information from the National Consumer Law Center for consumers and advocates on a range of issues from bankruptcy to telemarketing fraud. Content Detail

    National Consumer Law Center