Rights of People With Disabilities

Legal Information

Other Disability Problems

2 Resource(s) Found

Help for Iowans Who Owe Back Child Support

Information that helps Iowans who owe back child support

Property Tax Suspension for People Who Get SSI

Many people with a disability own or are buying their homes. Iowa law allows people who get Supplemental Security Income (SSI), or State Supplemental Assistance (SSA), or live in a health care facility, to get their property taxes suspended.

Back to top