Rights of People With Disabilities

Legal Information

Other Disability Problems

1 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Rent Reimbursement and Property Tax Credits

Each year, Iowans who are elderly or have a disability may be able to get a property tax credit on their home and rent reimbursement on apartment or mobile home lot rent.

Back to top