Legal Information

Other Migrant Problems

3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

H-2A Workers and Tax Withholding

I’m an H-2A Worker. Should my employer withhold taxes from my pay?

The Individual Taxpayer Identification Number or ITIN

Every tax return or other tax document must have an identification number on it. Taxpayers who are legal residents of the United States use their social security number. Taxpayers whose status does not allow them to get a social security number need to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

Welcome to Iowa

Iowa Legal Aid provides free legal assistance to people with civil legal problems. We have attorneys in ten regional offices that cover the entire state of Iowa.

Back to top