Immigrant Taxpayer Issues

Legal Information

Other Taxes Problems

4 Resource(s) Found

H-2A Workers and Tax Withholding

I’m an H-2A Worker. Should my employer withhold taxes from my pay?

How Do I Fill Out My W-4?

When you start working you will need to fill out a form to set the amount of taxes that will be taken out of your check each payday. This form is called a W-4.

The Individual Taxpayer Identification Number or ITIN

Every tax return or other tax document must have an identification number on it. Taxpayers who are legal residents of the United States use their social security number. Taxpayers whose status does not allow them to get a social security number need to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

Back to top