Immigrant Taxpayer Issues

Legal Information

Other Taxes Problems

5 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

H-2A Workers and Tax Withholding

I’m an H-2A Worker. Should my employer withhold taxes from my pay?

How Do I Fill Out My W-4?

When you start working you will need to fill out a form to set the amount of taxes that will be taken out of your check each payday. This form is called a W-4.

The Individual Taxpayer Identification Number or ITIN

Every tax return or other tax document must have an identification number on it. Taxpayers who are legal residents of the United States use their social security number. Taxpayers whose status does not allow them to get a social security number need to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

Top 10 Tax Tips for Immigrants

Some of the more common situations where an immigrant might be required to pay taxes and information about how to file.

Back to top