Fight identity theft by monitoring and reviewing your credit report. You may request your free credit report online, request your report by phone or request your report through the mail. Free credit reports requested online are viewable immediately upon authentication of identity. Free credit reports requested by phone or mail will be processed within 15 days of receiving your request.
This central site allows you to request a free credit file disclosure, commonly called a credit report, once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
AnnualCreditReport.com is the official site to help consumers to obtain their free credit report.
To Get your Credit Report Online
- Now you can see and print your report online.It’s quick, easy and secure.
- On the website, find “Request your Credit Report Online” and begin by selecting your state.
To Request your Credit Report by Phone
- Call 1-877-322-8228
- You will go through a simple verification process over the phone.
- Your reports will be processed within 15 days and then mailed to you. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
To Request your Credit Report by Mail:
- Download the request form (You need an Adobe viewer to view the requested form.)
- Print and complete the form
- Mail the completed form to:
Annual Credit Report Request Service
P.O. Box 105281
Atlanta, GA 30348-5281
- Your reports will be processed within 15 days. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.